The information contained on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Information”), including text, photographs, images, and messages, is the sole responsibility of its issuer.
MazeCity does not guarantee the opportunity, legality, integrity, or quality of the Information.
MazeCity is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Information and reserves the right to correct or amend the mistakes, inaccuracies, technical mistakes, or omissions without notice.
In addition, changes or corrections made on the Information may be performed at a different time from the publication time.
MazeCity reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site at any time and without prior warning.
MazeCity is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Information to other sites accessible on the Site, nor is responsible for the existence of a link to this Site on other sites.
A nominal reference to one of these sites or to a service or product does not presume the agreement of MazeCity for the content or accuracy. The user assumes all risks associated with its use.
The Information contained in this Site can in no way have a contractual and/or official value.
Accordingly, you agree to use the Information at your own risk. You assume all the costs of any service, repair, or correction needed.
The Information made available on the Site, including but not limited to, Information distributed or proposed in the form of hyperlinks or computer files from other sites, is provided “like the original” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
MazeCity does not guarantee that the Information is commercial, that it meets a particular need, that it does not violate any applied rule/law, is free of errors or viruses, or is not of defamatory, offensive, or harmful nature.
However, if your country’s law does not allow the inclusion of implied warranties, the preceding paragraph does not apply.
MazeCity is not liable for any direct or indirect incidents (including, but not limited to: loss of data, profits, income, customers, or any other similar economical problem) that might arise from the use of, or inability to use, the Information, the Site, or any linked site.
Administrators rely on volunteer members (hereinafter the “Moderators”) to maintain the overall quality of the Information and compliance with the rules. Moderators are not paid and are acting under their sole responsibility; Administrators can therefore in no way be held responsible for actions of the latter.
You agree to indemnify and guarantee MazeCity against any claim or action, losses, and expenses (including court fees) resulting from the violation of the Terms of Service, copyright infraction, or public order troubling.
You agree to use the Site in a strictly legal context, particularly in respect of intellectual property law or other related regulations of your country.
MazeCity grants you the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access the Information contained in the Site when you only sign up for your personal use, which excludes any commercial operation at local, national, or international level.
It is understood that MazeCity has the ability to use, reproduce, disclose, distribute, and modify ideas, concepts, and techniques of third content and/or exchanged at the Site.
Without prior written consent of the holder of a software protected under intellectual property rights available on the Site, you may not copy, modify, reverse, translate, or create derivative works, transmit, sell, or distribute, directly or indirectly, the design or assembly, or attempt to find the source code (except as provided by law), or transfer any right in relation to the quoted software/data. In any case, the use of any software available for download whose links are listed on the Site is governed by the terms of the license accompanying or included in the software.
All rights to trademarks, service marks and names deposited on the Website are the property of their respective owners, and you are solely responsible for any unauthorized use and/or exploitation.
* The TO-MazeCity logo, MazeCity word mark, TO emblem are registered trademarks of MazeCity.
* Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
* Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, FrameMaker, PageMaker, Photoshop and PostScript are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
* Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Atom, Intel CoFluent, Intel Core, Intel. Experience What’s Inside, the Intel. Experience What’s Inside logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Xeon, X-GOLD, XMM, X-PMU and XPOSYS are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Other products and company names mentioned in the Site are trademarks and/or services deposited by their legitimate owners. While HTML, graphic design and programming code used in the Site are free from any license or copyrights.
The TOS and the relationship between you and MazeCity are governed by the laws of Bangladesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you are a publisher, producer, author, or distributor of data that the Information refers to outside the Site – or if you are a third person in relation to the above appointments, please provide us with the following documents and send them to us by e-mail at the following address: legal(at)mazecity(dot)net
* Link to the appropriate page(s) of the Site problematic.
* Valid reason to demand the abolition of the Information.
* Precise identification of the copyrighted works (e.g. exact product name).
* Evidence and official documents certifying your identity and the link to the data concerned.
It is understood that if your e-mail does not contain the exact documents as detailed above, it will get ignored.
Any modification of these terms can be made at any time without prior publication or announcement.
For any questions or inquiries about our terms of service, you can contact us at legal(at)mazecity(dot)net